Mind Door, LLC helps individuals overcome physical, mental and emotional barriers by combining skilled clinical care with brain training to help reconnect the body and mind.
Meet Dr. Irene
Dr. Irene started as an artist and found she could be just as creative in medicine as well as on canvas. She has practiced in an orthopedic setting since 2002 with a concentration in treating chronic conditions with pain. Over the last 10 years she extended her studies to the brain and how it processes pain, emotions and trauma which she blended into a new program. She is the only practitioner in Tricites, WA and Eastern Washington that is certified in brain training and physical therapy for a holistic approach to pain, anxiety, depression and trauma. She blends modern tech like neurofeedback with compassionate clinical care.
For patients who have been in pain emotionally or physically for years, you probably have questions you need answered, and Dr. Luc spends the time to educate you on how the body and brain work so you can make the best choices for your health. She balances her clinical side with creativity and fun in the new Mind/Door Shop where you can find gift bundles and pretty things that are also good for you.
Treating the whole person also includes sexual health counseling for women, men and couples who want to improve both brain health and intimacy, especially for pelvic pain related to trauma. In addition to her work in the clinic she also founded Mind Door Women’s Support Group that help heal and empower women to achieve their life goals.
Dr. Luc enjoys hunting, fishing, and exploring all things outdoors that the Northwest to offer with her family and two young pups that keep her busy.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy – University of Montana
- Certified Therapeutic Pain Specialist (TPS) – EIM/ International Pain and Spine Institute
- ABPTS Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Anxiety Certified Rehabilitation Service Provider (A-RSP)
- Applied Neuroscience and Brain Health Certification- The Neuroscience Academy
- Sexuality Counseling Training – Northwest Institute of Intimacy
- Neurofeedback User – Brain Trainer International